Saturday, March 3, 2012

The point of a guest lecture


As anyone who studies in my college would know, guest lectures are somewhat of a commonplace in our lives. Especially this year we have had a sudden and drastic increase in the number of people who are interested in being known as "guests" who "lecture" which brings me to wonder why on earth ANYBODY would want to be that.
As you might have guessed I am sitting in a "guest lecture" now which has this dude giving us gyaan about various things regarding the SEBI and something about companies which personally I dont really care about. The funniest part is that I think he just said something along the lines of " this is only going to bore you." If he knows that then why is he bringing it up?!?!?!? And now because I have been spotted with my laptop I've been given the duty of writing down the questions asked and answers recieved. FUCK MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment