Friday, April 6, 2012

Awkward Situations.

I have always considered myself to be a social person.

That is, until today, when I heard a new definition of the term "anti social"

Just got back from this party full of people who were divided into two groups:

1. Whom I hardly know
2. Whom I know but dislike

The people I knew AND liked out of the odd 30 who were called were only 4. Also my flatmate unfortunately had to sit at home and struggle over her German for the paper tomorrow. (However, from the amount they seem to have learnt so far I think she could have come, stayed for a bit and still have been equally prepared.)

Apparently, being anti - social is to hate meeting new people and making small talk. I guess being a "party animal" around people you are comfortable with doesn't really count huh?

I love the fact that I am back home.

Shall use it to my advantage and get some well deserved sleep.

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite anti-social in that sense, not really in the whole causing mayhem and being a prick to everyone sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess what you mean is that you aren't an anti social element. Neither am I, but I am shy of new people. :)

      Delete